I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cove Monday 10/14 10AM

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Cove Monday 10/14 10AM

Post by BigBird »

I just got back from the RORR DS in PA today (GREAT Event) BUT unless I feel too creaky when I get up in the AM, I plan to join some folks from the DC SportBikes.net Dirt sub board at the Cove around 10AM Monday.

IF any of you DAMN folks are interested you'd be welcome!

Thanks!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Cove Monday 10/14 10AM

Post by BigBird »

Had a real nice Cove ride of 25 miles with a couple of guys I met on the DC Sportbike board. We did pretty much all the trials and checked out a couple I hadn't been on before.

It was a bit slippery in spots but the OFG did manage to make it up the middle line on the blue trail climb that always give us problems (after a couple of failed tries on the muddy left side line).

We found a SERIOUS LONG rutted/rocky down hill (called "SQUEELER" :lol2: that I pretty much slid down and managed to drop the bike on a couple of times and we went on a "play area" that had about 1" of slippery clay on it that was so slick I couldn't even keep the bike up it on or even walk on it :huh:

NO DUST :thumbup: and No Injuries :thumbup:

A GOOD Weekend with RORR Sunday and Cove Monday :loveit:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike