I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

stoneleigh Farm Open

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
jdhargrave
DAMN n00b

Re: stoneleigh Farm Open

Post by jdhargrave » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 am

I will not be reopening, met with the zoning and planning board for Frederick County yesterday and the results are a resounding no to any motorcycle activities what-so-ever. They consider recreational two wheel riding a RACETRACK as in NASCAR. We will not spend thousands to fight a predetermined loosing battle.

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:10 am

Sorry to hear that.

Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:13 am

You mean you will not be re-opening at all...even in Spring? Man I really hate this state!
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S

stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 am

Wow that sucks Jed! I really enjoyed my day out there and was looking forward to get back. Could you reopen as a private club or something? Crazy a handful of guys can't ride trails but guys can blast away at the firing range next door all day. Zoning and Planning in Frederick county seems to be a joke, we are seeing that right now in my area with the Monrovia Town Center planning meetings, selling out the citizens to make a developer that makes empty promises rich. :frustrated:

:bull: