I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

stoneleigh Farm Open

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
jdhargrave
DAMN n00b

Re: stoneleigh Farm Open

Post by jdhargrave »

I will not be reopening, met with the zoning and planning board for Frederick County yesterday and the results are a resounding no to any motorcycle activities what-so-ever. They consider recreational two wheel riding a RACETRACK as in NASCAR. We will not spend thousands to fight a predetermined loosing battle.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Sorry to hear that.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

You mean you will not be re-opening at all...even in Spring? Man I really hate this state!
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride »

Wow that sucks Jed! I really enjoyed my day out there and was looking forward to get back. Could you reopen as a private club or something? Crazy a handful of guys can't ride trails but guys can blast away at the firing range next door all day. Zoning and Planning in Frederick county seems to be a joke, we are seeing that right now in my area with the Monrovia Town Center planning meetings, selling out the citizens to make a developer that makes empty promises rich. :frustrated:

:bull: