I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Shade Mountain

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Shade Mountain

Post by Boom Boom » Thu May 14, 2015 10:41 am

Just an FYI but Shade will be back open for motorcycle use for Memorial Day weekend.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Shade Mountain

Post by Wingfixer » Thu May 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Awesome! I've been looking forward to hitting it with the Rekluse on the WR!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom » Thu May 14, 2015 2:53 pm

Trees are marked for timber bidding.
If they took the effort to make a bid area I will assume timbering will not be far behind.
I fully expect a good portion of the trail system will be closed during the timber operation. :dirtdog:
If you want to ride Shade I would advise working it into your near future plans.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr

juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs » Thu May 14, 2015 4:11 pm

I wanna go back there and give it the pinky finger. The riding there didn't seem too bad. Long drive for just a day of riding, but I'd go back.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R

Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom » Fri May 15, 2015 9:07 am

juddspaintballs wrote:I wanna go back there and give it the pinky finger. The riding there didn't seem too bad. Long drive for just a day of riding, but I'd go back.
If you have a plate you have the 7-mountains ramble dual sport loop that is now open also. 80 mile loop should give you a full day.
The R&T crew stay at a nice little B&B that is between Shade and Bald Eagle/ 7-mountains. Easy to make a 2-3 day bike adventure.
I have a feeling you didn't ride Mitchel trail when at Shade or your general comment would be different....perhaps I should show you :cheers:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Fri May 15, 2015 9:22 am

Boom Boom wrote:
juddspaintballs wrote:I wanna go back there and give it the pinky finger. The riding there didn't seem too bad. Long drive for just a day of riding, but I'd go back.
If you have a plate you have the 7-mountains ramble dual sport loop that is now open also. 80 mile loop should give you a full day.
The R&T crew stay at a nice little B&B that is between Shade and Bald Eagle/ 7-mountains. Easy to make a 2-3 day bike adventure.
I have a feeling you didn't ride Mitchel trail when at Shade or your general comment would be different....perhaps I should show you :cheers:
No, he didn't make it that far. The rest of us did and, yes.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.