Wanted, Dirt/ADV boots

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Wanted, Dirt/ADV boots

Post by Bucho » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:42 pm

I put a similar thread in the ADV flea market but thought Id put one up here too.

My buddy Adam (w/ the CRF250L), badly needs some boots. Idealy I think he wants something at little bit lighter than a full on MX dirt boot. He really liked my Aerostich Combat Touring boots (sort of a dualsport boot). I know both Sidi and Gaerne each have an "adventure" offroad boot.
My buddy just about choked when he saw how much a brand new high quality boot costs.
Honestly, cant say that I blame him. We did discuss buying the cheapest $70 special mx boots. I did this years ago and it didnt tke too long for me to need duct tape to hold them together.

Anyway, if anybody is a size ten and still has a great pair of servicable boots but would maybe like to splurge on a new pair. Please let me know. Ill have a buyer for your old pair.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Re: Wanted, Dirt/ADV boots

Post by anotherguy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is having a sale. There are some decent prices on decent boots. Have a look before settling for used stuff.

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:35 am

I still have my old pair of gaernes, I think they're size 10. I'll bring them with me tomorrow. If they fit they're his.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:03 am

Wingfixer wrote:I still have my old pair of gaernes, I think they're size 10. I'll bring them with me tomorrow. If they fit they're his.
That would be awesome
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200