I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Greenridge Dual Sport May 7th 2017

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
YAMPOL
DAMN Wanabe

Greenridge Dual Sport May 7th 2017

Post by YAMPOL »

Retired and loving it!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Greenridge Dual Sport

Post by Rut Row »

If you want something relatively easy this is a great ride.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Another pay to ride free roads event?

:peep:

Yes, I am an ass.
Bruce
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

dirtygrunt wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 pm Another pay to ride free roads event?
Yes, but if you're new and/or don't know the area well then they do a pretty good job of looping together 100+ miles that doesn't overlap itself much and doesn't get boring while all staying in less than 100 square miles. I feel $40/head is a bit too much and the route can easily be done in under three hours, but the roll chart is good and if you go just for the roll chart, since it's all public lands you can go back and repeat the loop at any time. If it was $20-25, I'd go just to get the roll chart even if I couldn't actually ride it that day, just to pay the organizers for their time of putting together the route.

Or you can use the longer route from the DAMN Green Ridge ride from 2010-ish that got me started with you crazy peeps! I still go to The Main Cup from time to time because of that trip.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200