I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

WR250R reflectors needed

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Re: WR250R reflectors needed

Post by smdub »

No car places around me (Laurel) would do bikes. I took them to Bob's BMW (cheaper than Heyser). They went by the book and failed the reflectors. They actually told me this before they even started work. They offered, sold me some off BMW luggage, installed them, and passed it. So the DRZ is rocking BMW parts;) I knew to add reflectors to the 2nd bike a few weeks later. Used autozone stick on ones.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

smdub wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:52 pm No car places around me (Laurel) would do bikes. I took them to Bob's BMW (cheaper than Heyser). They went by the book and failed the reflectors. They actually told me this before they even started work. They offered, sold me some off BMW luggage, installed them, and passed it. So the DRZ is rocking BMW parts;) I knew to add reflectors to the 2nd bike a few weeks later. Used autozone stick on ones.
If it was just reflectors, that's pretty minor. I'd take that as a win.

I always liked Bob's BMW but since I've been married and have a mortgage I haven't owned a BMW since my early 20's.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Wingfixer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:11 pm What is this inspection thing you speak of? :jack:
me be curios too :killingme:
Every day is a good day when you ride