I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Lots of enduro posts for a DAMNed DS forum!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Lots of enduro posts for a DAMNed DS forum!

Post by Laoch »

Whaaaat?Image

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Bucho wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:49 pm Ha ha! I know you see my joking.
And mine back atcha. At least when my bikapotomus GS is parked out in front of the Starbucks with my Klim gear slung over a chair, it's got scars all over it. We all know that chicks dig scars.

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Bucho wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:03 pm
Wingfixer wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:47 pm I (personally) would love to see more true dual sport rides!
The true dualsports are a lot of fun.
2017 KAT ride, for example :) :cheers:
KAT Dual Sport ride
Every day is a good day when you ride
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

I miss the reunion at Greenridge and the 777 rides! I always enjoyed that. I`ve had some great adventures on my DR! I would totally be down for a long weekend dual sport ride! If I was confident at mapping? I would try to but one together myself. These days endurance cycling takes up most of my free time. But I still check the board a few times a week! Hopping someday one of those magical Skinny j riders will pop up!
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Junior wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:23 pm I miss the reunion at Greenridge and the 777 rides! I always enjoyed that. I`ve had some great adventures on my DR! I would totally be down for a long weekend dual sport ride! If I was confident at mapping? I would try to but one together myself. These days endurance cycling takes up most of my free time. But I still check the board a few times a week! Hopping someday one of those magical Skinny j riders will pop up!
So this is more your style then :lol2:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4939
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Junior wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:23 pm I miss the reunion at Greenridge and the 777 rides! I always enjoyed that. I`ve had some great adventures on my DR! I would totally be down for a long weekend dual sport ride! If I was confident at mapping? I would try to but one together myself. These days endurance cycling takes up most of my free time. But I still check the board a few times a week! Hopping someday one of those magical Skinny j riders will pop up!

Im so sorry you didnt make the KAT trip with us a few years ago.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200