I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

KTM/Husky Dual Sport Site

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

KTM/Husky Dual Sport Site

Post by Firebolter »

Came across this site and watched some of their video's. They have some nice stuff for the 4 Strokes and TPI Huskies and KTM's. I like the end cap they make for the 4 strokes, get a whole new flowing can out of your stocker and retain the Sparky for 1/4 the cost of a FMF or similar. Also I noticed his fuel tuner is about 1/3 the price of most as well.

https://bestdualsportbikes.com/
Lots of cool bikes---
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: KTM/Husky Dual Sport Site

Post by Laoch »

Google around and you’ll find questions regarding his claimed gains with his products.
Sonny referenced him in another thread.
Bruce
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

don't drag me into this Bruce, :lol2: only bought his exhaust end cap which I thought was better than KTM/Husky offers on the hard parts catalog. Im in research mode just like you :cheers:
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I am not backing any of his claims, but I do like that his tuner is fairly priced compared to the Vortex and other options. His end caps look really nice. His tuner is basically like JD Jeting's only 40 bucks cheaper. Vortex and Slavens stuff is 700 and up. All of them are just injection timing modifiers for the most part, Like a PCIII. Stock EFI can always use a little help. I always want to just get crisper throttle response and less heat.
Lots of cool bikes---