I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

SOLD-----Seat Concepts KTM Low Comfort Seat Fits many 16-19 models

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

SOLD-----Seat Concepts KTM Low Comfort Seat Fits many 16-19 models

Post by kevvyd » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:33 pm

For sale is a used ~80 hr Seat Concepts Low Comfort Complete Seat for KTM. I had it on my '18 XC-W and liked it very well. When I bought my '19 I went for the SC OEM Low Supergrip---and I dont see myself using the old one any time soon. This is definitely more comfortable, wider, and could be thought of as more of an ADV/Dual Sport seat. Though many off-roaders might prefer its slightly wider butt-print and more forgiving foam. Did I mention that it is a LOW variety? Yeah, it'll knock 3/4-1" off of the absurd seat height of your Austrian.....

The seat does have a small tear in the cover where the seat was tugged in a tipover and pulled away from a few staples on the pan. At that time I was at HMT and "fixed" it with some clear Gorilla Tape, which is still holding strong! I intended to replace the cover but the tear is below the "plastics line" and outta site when mounted---so I just kept on using it. Then it got shelved when I traded in the XC-W

This seat fits many 16-19 KTM models. But NONE of the TPI versions! On the fitment table pictured below it fits the ORANGE highlighted blocks.

I'd love for someone local-ish to come and buy it. It is a big box to ship and prices are absurd for shipping as of late.......

MSRP for this seat is $285+shipping, and Seat Concepts backlog is 40 days out.....Put a Hundred dollar bill in my hands and its yours.

Last edited by kevvyd on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
'19 350 EXC-F

kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Re: Seat Concepts KTM Low Comfort Seat Fits many 16-19 models

Post by kevvyd » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:47 am

SOLD
'19 350 EXC-F