I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

DAMN ADV ride May 1-2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN ADV ride May 1-2

Post by Firebolter » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:01 am

smdub wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:45 pm
Bill, that is fantastic! I'm good for 1/2 a pizza and a 6 pack of beer. I'll speak up at Sheetz too. You prefer cash, PayPal, or Zelle?
Okay, I am not bringing six packs per say, I am bringing a cooler with beers and a couple cases of waters.
I figure there are 8 slices to a large pizza (12 inch), so 6pizzas x 8pieces =48pieces /10People=4.8 pieces each person or about 1/2 a pizza.
I know after 3 pieces, I'll be stuffed. Any left overs you guys can use for breakfast-

I was gonna get 4 larges of mix meat kinds and 2 large Margarita (no meat)-

I'll get a head count Saturday morning and if there are more than 10 guys, I'll add a pizza for every 2 guys above 10 (assuming they want to eat with us). After the head count, I can always text my GF to get more beer if a case is not adequate. In addition to water, I asked her to grab a bag of oranges or apples so you guys would have something for breakfast. You guys bring your own coffee set ups! I ain't coming up Sunday morning and making you guys coffee!

I am not taking special orders! I ain't worried about money, just trying to make this a fun weekend for everybody! Hell my GF is all excited to get out of the house, stay at the resort a night and have something fun to do!

In the words of my mom when she was pissy and I would question her dinner choice "you'll eat what I bring and you'll like it you little shit!" :jack:
Lots of cool bikes---

smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:40 am

Firebolter wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:01 am
In the words of my mom when she was pissy and I would question her dinner choice "you'll eat what I bring and you'll like it you little shit!" :jack:
I demand free vegan pizza and bud light :duel:

:barf:
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee

adub
DAMN n00b

Post by adub » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:08 am

Hey there,

Did this ever get scheduled?

I'd like to tag a long..

Thanks,
Andy
Andy Weir
FE 450
1090 R
1200 GS
a few more

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:10 am

adub wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:08 am
Hey there,

Did this ever get scheduled?

I'd like to tag a long..

Thanks,
Andy
Huh? Some of us are riding it this weekend. Some are riding it in a few weeks.
Lots of cool bikes---

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:14 am

Okay, I will not be updating this thread any more! I have crap all day and will not be reading the board, so see some of you tomorrow! :duel:
Lots of cool bikes---

John F
DAMN Expert

Post by John F » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:40 pm

Sounds awesome. Have a great time. I wish I could make it.

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:53 pm

See you guys in the morning. Ill be at Sheetz around 0800.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

da scrub
DAMN Wanabe

Post by da scrub » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:14 pm

Firebolter wrote:
smdub wrote:
Bill, that is fantastic! I'm good for 1/2 a pizza and a 6 pack of beer. I'll speak up at Sheetz too. You prefer cash, PayPal, or Zelle?
Okay, I am not bringing six packs per say, I am bringing a cooler with beers and a couple cases of waters.
I figure there are 8 slices to a large pizza (12 inch), so 6pizzas x 8pieces =48pieces /10People=4.8 pieces each person or about 1/2 a pizza.
I know after 3 pieces, I'll be stuffed. Any left overs you guys can use for breakfast-

I'll get a head count Saturday morning and if there are more than 10 guys, I'll add a pizza for every 2 guys above 10 (assuming they want to eat with us). After the head count, I can always text my GF to get more beer if a case is not adequate. In addition to water, I asked her to grab a bag of oranges or apples so you guys would have something for breakfast. You guys bring your own coffee set ups! I ain't coming up Sunday morning and making you guys coffee!

I am not taking special orders! I ain't worried about money, just trying to make this a fun weekend for everybody! Hell my GF is all excited to get out of the house, stay at the resort a night and have something fun to do!

What?? No eggs benedict and no mimosas??

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:40 pm

da scrub wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:14 pm
Firebolter wrote:
smdub wrote:

What?? No eggs benedict and no mimosas??
well Paul, you are kinda cute, maybe I'll bring you a donut and a colt45!
Lots of cool bikes---

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:59 pm

Don’t look for me. Mother had a trip the ED and is now admitted. Father with Parkinson’s. Wtf :wallbash:
Y’all ride safe.
Bruce