I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Free milk crate/workstand thingie

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Free milk crate/workstand thingie

Post by Marylander »

I've got this aerostich workstand dealibob that uses milk crates to elevate your bike while you work on it. I found it more of a nuisance to use than anything (I'm the greatest salesman alive). Free for the taking. You provide your own milk crates.
20210624_141419.jpg
Here's their video on it with a sweet hawk gt:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Free milk crate/workstand thingie

Post by Laoch »

:lol2:
Does it come with a KLR?
Bruce
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Guffaw :killingme:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Are the stickers still back ordered?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Wingfixer wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:16 am Are the stickers still back ordered?
Is that KLR stickers?

My wife put this thing on faceboook and someone picked it up a couple hours later. The next garage is going to have more than double the floor space of the current one and with a 12' ceiling so now I'm looking at ideas for a more serious work stand. With the high ceiling maybe even a ride up ramp to a wide work stand with a bunch of storage space under. Hmmm...
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:04 pm
Wingfixer wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:16 am Are the stickers still back ordered?
Is that KLR stickers?

My wife put this thing on faceboook and someone picked it up a couple hours later. The next garage is going to have more than double the floor space of the current one and with a 12' ceiling so now I'm looking at ideas for a more serious work stand. With the high ceiling maybe even a ride up ramp to a wide work stand with a bunch of storage space under. Hmmm...

That will be nice to have all that space
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Just get a real lift table. If you're feeling squirrely, inset it into the floor so you can drive over it or ride the bike onto it without having to do a balancing act a few inches off of the floor with the bike.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I don't know if I want to have that much floor space taken up by something that doesn't get super regular use. I could keep the dirt bike on the lift though, that would make the space less of an issue... I definitely don't want to bother with insetting one into the floor.

I'm also going to need to come up with something to mount my tire changer to. I had it mounted to 4 bolts sticking up through the shed floor in the current place but won't have a shed in the new one. I'll probably just bolt it to a board and hang it out of the way when I'm not using it. Hmm, maybe if I get a hydraulic lift I could just run some bolts through it...