I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shade / Bald Eagle (7-mountains)

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Shade / Bald Eagle (7-mountains)

Post by Boom Boom »

Anything other than a public road you can drive a car on is closed. Hunting season....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Boom Boom wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:29 am Anything other than a public road you can drive a car on is closed. Hunting season....
There's a few stretches of public road in there that I'd give about a 7.5 on the gnarly index. I've ridden through there in the off-season on ADV type rides but I'm not sure I'd plan a trip just to ride there unless the motorcycle single tracks were open. That's some good stuff.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Some "driveable trail" is open as private cabins are located along them. State game land that you can never ride have gates open for hunters to access, so you can do a ride in and out but honestly hunting season is short and last thing I want to do is piss off someone with a gun in the middle of no where. If you know the 7 mountains ramble loop you can put together a decent ADV bike ride running dirt roads and "driveable trails"
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr