I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

55th US Oyster Festival

Post good places to eat whilst out riding. No chain or fancy restaurants... diners, dives and other DAMN fine establishments only! :kbasa:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

55th US Oyster Festival

Post by Firebolter »

Took my Girlfriend and went down to the 55th US Oyster Festival yesterday in St. Mary's County. It was very well attended. Was set up nicely too. They had steamed, raw and fried available with plenty of stand up tables inside with oyster knives for the steamed ones. All the condiments for the various fixing em' up. Had to try all 3 and still love a good, briney raw oyster with some tabasco though!

It is on today as well. They also have/hold the U.S. National Oyster Shucking Competition. Watching some of these guys is pretty impressive!
Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: 55th US Oyster Festival

Post by Twist »

OK, putting that on my watch list for next year. We all love oysters here.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
aai
DAMN Poohba

Re: 55th US Oyster Festival

Post by aai »

Firebolter wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:09 am Took my Girlfriend and went down to the 55th US Oyster Festival yesterday in St. Mary's County. It was very well attended. Was set up nicely too. They had steamed, raw and fried available with plenty of stand up tables inside with oyster knives for the steamed ones. All the condiments for the various fixing em' up. Had to try all 3 and still love a good, briney raw oyster with some tabasco though!

It is on today as well. They also have/hold the U.S. National Oyster Shucking Competition. Watching some of these guys is pretty impressive!
I can't believe I missed this :whip: Angie and I was at the Maryland Dogfest at Charles county fairgrounds, not far from there. Bolted around 1pm to find some good eats for lunch :screwy:
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F