I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

White Rose Trail Ride 10/23/2021

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
chuck marler
DAMN n00b

White Rose Trail Ride 10/23/2021

Post by chuck marler »

For those who might not have anything planned and up for a fun easy ride, this Saturday the White Rose Motorcycle club is hosting their fall trail ride. Rider limit is not reached, so if you fill out and bring the entry form to save time at sign up, and $35, you can enjoy some really really fun trail. Kids loop for beginners, big boys loop, and a european style Gran Prix course.
I pre-rode the 3.5 mile loop on Sunday and it made me feel like a AA rider.

2021 WRMC Fall Trail Ride Entry form
Saturday Oct 23, 2021 (11 AM – 4 PM)
Separate Beginner and Advance loop
5252 Hillclimb Road Spring Grove PA 17362
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: White Rose Trail Ride 10/23/2021

Post by Bucho »

Ive been there for a trials event. Ive ridden parts of the loop. Nice grounds and “club house”
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
chuck marler
DAMN n00b

Re: White Rose Trail Ride 10/23/2021

Post by chuck marler »

The weather is going to be good and ...
The club is having a band in the club house Saturday night. $10 and party till 10 pm.
Camping is free, and if you have an (I cannot stand to use the word "OLD" describing a bike younger than me) rusty, stained, weathered, semi-functional steed in the stable, stay for the vintage hare scrambleon Sunday. It's a 4.6 mile different course and loads of fun.
(don't get to pre-ride the sunday course on saturday, since it uses some of the saturday trail going backwards)