I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

WDRSP and MDOHVA on MPT

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Joker
DAMN Expert

WDRSP and MDOHVA on MPT

Post by Joker »

Did you see us on @Maryland Public Television last night out at #wolfdenrunstatepark?

That's right. MPT had a segment on Maryland Department of Natural Resources only OHV catered park. We were there to help explain the benefits and the usage of the park that we have worked hard to assist in creating. Not only was the recreational opportunities explored, but the ecological habitat conservation for the native wood rat was highlighted as well.

This was an excellent opportunity to show how our community supports sustainable trails, environmental conversation, and habitat restoration.
And when out visiting, don't forget to support the ATV friendly town that supports you by visiting The Coal Bucket Restaurant, The Miners Vault convenience store, or the towns atv repair shop - Off Road Repair.

The segment on WDRSP runs from minute mark 1:20-9:30

[media]https://video.mpt.tv/video/episode-3303-fvanke/[/media]
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: WDRSP and MDOHVA on MPT

Post by Twist »

What a great coverage what what the MDOHVA has been able to accomplish out there. I wish it was closer for me to go explore.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

awesome video, thanks for sharing. :cheers:

pack rat :lol2:
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

They broke the link since yesterday. :( I can see the pic of the dirt bike on the main page but it's giving a 404 error.
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

I keep pinging them about the broken link and haven't heard anything
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

it's back!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris