I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Bought another bike....

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Bought another bike....

Post by Boom Boom »

Think you need to change your signature line to "a few less trials bikes"
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Laoch wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:11 pm I'm heading to Taneytown tomorrow to drop off the suspension. I'm going to have it lowered 20mm and tuned for my chubby ass. :thumbup:
Earl is the man! He does great work and very good pricing- He did my T700 suspension and Rekluse for me.
Lots of cool bikes---
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Boom Boom wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:33 am Think you need to change your signature line to "a few less trials bikes"
:lol2: I still have two :deal:
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Firebolter wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:35 am
Laoch wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:11 pm I'm heading to Taneytown tomorrow to drop off the suspension. I'm going to have it lowered 20mm and tuned for my chubby ass. :thumbup:
Earl is the man! He does great work and very good pricing- He did my T700 suspension and Rekluse for me.
Got my suspension back for Tbone's. Price was reasonable, I like face to face interactions when dealing with people. The turnaround time seemed a bit long. To be fair, they had to order parts and it was right before Christmas. Now I'm trying to set sag and hoping to go riding, if the ice ever melts. I had to change the shock spring myself. I thought it already had a 7.6installed, but that's on my Husky.
Bruce