I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2018 KLX 140 G for sale, maybe?

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Twist
DAMN Poohba

2018 KLX 140 G for sale, maybe?

Post by Twist »

I may put my KLX 140 up for sale in the next few weeks. Let me know If anyone here might be interested in it and I'll check back with details and photos if you are. This bike has been great for my short legged daughter and I'd rather see it go to a good home here than have to deal with the marketplace knuckleheads.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Re: 2018 KLX 140 G for sale, maybe?

Post by smdub »

Which wheel size? I think they were offered in 3 sizes? There were at least 19" and 21" front wheel options. They kept changing the letters what they call them over the years - I can't keep track.

Edit: I see you included the year and model in the title. I googled it. Looks like the big 21" front wheel?
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

smdub wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:53 pm Which wheel size? I think they were offered in 3 sizes? There were at least 19" and 21" front wheel options. They kept changing the letters what they call them over the years - I can't keep track.

Edit: I see you included the year and model in the title. I googled it. Looks like the big 21" front wheel?
Yep, this is the 21" front, 18" rear G model. Mine has a lowering link on it that was very easy to install. I raised the forks about 3/4" and the bike handles pretty well.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Post by Stinson »

Any updates on this possible for sale post? Going to keep the green machine or is it up for grabs?

Thanks
Stinson
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Stinson wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:08 am Any updates on this possible for sale post? Going to keep the green machine or is it up for grabs?

Thanks
Stinson
I jumped too early on posting this. My daughter is still really enjoying her days on the trail and we'll likely keep it now until next spring/summer. What a great manageable sized dirt bike for a kid with short legs!
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Post by Stinson »

No problem at all, enjoy! I was looking for a buddy, he got impatient and went to Ridersville and bought a new 230R! I enjoyed your ride review of Wolfs Den. I will have to take my son our there at some point. :thumbup: