I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

56th Annual Oyster Fest!

Post good places to eat whilst out riding. No chain or fancy restaurants... diners, dives and other DAMN fine establishments only! :kbasa:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

56th Annual Oyster Fest!

Post by Firebolter »

Love this event. 2 days Oct 15/16 2022, lots of stuff for the whole family and tons of good Oysters! Steamed, Raw and fried!

https://usoysterfest.com/
Lots of cool bikes---
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: 56th Annual Oyster Fest!

Post by Wingfixer »

:eats: :thumbsup:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

It was AWESOME! We went Saturday and it was a nice 72 degrees and sunny. So many oysters and it was a large attendance. I had 2 dozen raw with fresh horse radish, then 1 dozen fried with Franks Hot Sauce and finished off with 12 steamed with Old Bay and cocktail sauce. And of course a fresh Guinness Blonde to go with each coarse! Lots of vendors and other great food items like Pit Ham and Pit Turkey. Ham Rolls and much much more!

Watched one round of the Female class of Shuckers - pretty cool watching them girls shuck them oysters! You should see the trailers full of empty shells!
Lots of cool bikes---
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Sorry I missed it!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Done and gone forgot all about this. I believe the Chincoteague oyster festival was the week before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F