I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dirty Santa

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Dirty Santa

Post by Boom Boom »

Del Val just opened registration.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Re: Dirty Santa

Post by smdub »

https://www.dvtrailriders.org/event-det ... santa-2022

Dec 04, 9:00 AM

Locust Gap Parking Area - Famous Reading, Marshall St & Gap Rd, Locust Gap, PA 17840, USA

Is this near the ride out of darkness are we were at a month ago? can't figure out on my phone to pull up both pins.
Edit: I could pull up my last OSMAnd tracks. I see we were near Pottsville before and this is about 15mi NWW so different trails
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
KRKid
DAMN n00b

Post by KRKid »

Went up this past Saturday and just happened upon some guys marking out some of the single track. Only saw a tiny bit, but one section was pretty a gnarly narrow climb with plenty of rocks. Stephen, think of where we stood last year watching everyone try to get up that one hill climb. Saturday it was just one narrow single track, I hope a decent line develops for that one. I ended up on what they said was a bypass and was still pretty steep with rocks covered in leaves and about an inch of snow. I was riding by myself so just turned it around.

Different tract for this years event, I been there a few times and like the area. Much more wooded than the darkwater area last year. Parking is the only thing I think might be little tricky, no where near as much at this place. I remember the line to get in last year was probably 1/4 mile don’t think there is near that at locust gap and the lot is half the size.

Who has plans to make it this year? I'm trying to think if I have anything going on, not sure yet.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

I have signed up for Dirty Santa and have a couple traveling with me. By the DelVal page they will have a couple loops marked, one you will need a plate as crossing the road a time or so. Good cause....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

KRKid, good to hear from you! Had a great time last year.
I'm signed up for this year. I think its going to be too cold
I think the last time I saw Sonny (aai) he said he had tickets too.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Yup I’m in for the DS route or whichever is easiest Image…hoping the weather holds for WATR fall ride and not pushed to the proposed rain date..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
KRKid
DAMN n00b

Post by KRKid »

Good to hear you both are going back! Yeah, last year was a good time. I was gassed trying to keep up with you by the end of the day.

Unfortunately I’m not going to make it this year, my wife will be in Vegas for a work conference so I have to be home with the dog. Hopefully the weather holds out for you guys.

I might try to get up there early next week and try to run some of the single track, I’m sure they’ll have it all marked out by then.

Have fun guys, hopefully I can meet up with you again soon to ride!

Kevin
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

unfortunately, I'll miss this one also... taking the opportunity to ride Eagle Bay since its a little closer to home
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F