I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

MX Ride?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
AccidentalWheelie

Re: MX Ride?

Post by AccidentalWheelie » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:08 pm

nah kyler i was just talking about your sidecar crash videos,... slow motion endo
Kyler wrote:
AccidentalWheelie wrote:after watching those videos i wouldnt even look at the side car without the clips of 2 guys doing cartwheels by accident ...wheeew scary.... :screwy:
which videos? did I miss some good carnage?

pmullen
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by pmullen » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:11 pm

AccidentalWheelie wrote:nah kyler i was just talking about your sidecar crash videos,... slow motion endo
there's some good ones there - eventually there will be some like that of Bucho and I :smoking:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:19 pm

I've done some research and the landing looks good also it has a number of tracks from beginner to skilled riders and there intermedit track looks like the best place for us none motoxers to ride safely and still have fun while learning some new skills.Now all we have to do is set some dates to get there.The next week or two looks busy with all the other rides coming up.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.

Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Ok I'm going to hit a track next weekend be it breezewood or the landing saterday or Sunday. So post up if you want to go and which track you want to hit. :thumbup: :roost: :whoop:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.