I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Robbie Knievel passed-

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Robbie Knievel passed-

Post by Firebolter »

Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: Robbie Knievel passed-

Post by Twist »

I'm reading pancreatic cancer - very treatable if caught early. It takes two hands now to count how many friends and family of mine that have been claimed by totally treatable cancers but never saw a doctor until they were very symptomatic. My public service for today - don't skip the colonoscopy or tracking your PSA in periodic blood tests.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Robbie Knievel passed-

Post by Rut Row »

Twist wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:26 pm I'm reading pancreatic cancer - very treatable if caught early. It takes two hands now to count how many friends and family of mine that have been claimed by totally treatable cancers but never saw a doctor until they were very symptomatic. My public service for today - don't skip the colonoscopy or tracking your PSA in periodic blood tests.
I agree and support your PSA. I do the stool and blood test vs the 4" pipe up you arse.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris