I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MDOHVA Needs Your Help

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Joker
DAMN Expert

MDOHVA Needs Your Help

Post by Joker »

We Need Your Help!
For a while now us folks over at MDOHVA have been talking about trying to get OHV access in other regions throughout the State. In particular, the Eastern Shore. With a dedicated group of individuals working behind the scenes we are trying to make that dream a reality, but we need your help!

All too often we hear from officials that they "don't hear the demand" for OHV/riding access. Well, with your help we can show them the demand is there! Please sign and share this petition to get us some jaw dropping numbers. https://chng.it/szcBJ5xv

These numbers will go a long way in leveraging support for enriching, and expanding, OHV access in Maryland, the Eastern Shore, and elsewhere.
So scan the QR code, and thank you!
Petition Flyer Flattened.jpg
Petition Flyer Flattened.jpg (247.44 KiB) Viewed 79423 times
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Re: MDOHVA Needs Your Help

Post by trialsrider »

I live on the Eastern Shore and I signed it.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Thanks! I signed and posted it on the WATR list.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Done, and forwarded to riding buddies. Well, I don't know if they'd call me a riding buddy but I sent it to them anyway... :cheers:
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain