I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

BDR X loop in PA

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
CalvinW
DAMN n00b

Re: BDR X loop in PA

Post by CalvinW »

I'm up for it, but it *would have to be before April for me to make it... I do landscaping and I'll be to busy by then. Pretty flexible other than that
Last edited by CalvinW on Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
1998 DR350
1993 XR600
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Interested.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Still interested!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Yeah, I am interested.
Lots of cool bikes---
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Looks like we'd have a decent crew of ppl interested if we can coordinate.
Calvin said before Apr but unless we get lucky w/ some warm weather in Mar that probably won't happen. :(
Do we want to try and just pick a weekend (and raindate?) for everyone to put on their calendar? PA is a bit colder than here in MD. Apr/May timeframe would have a decent shot of being nice weather? Always seems if something doesn't get put on the calendar, the weekends fill up fast. I'm ok w/ doing a more last minute date too based on spring weather but that doesn't work as well for a lot of people.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
CalvinW
DAMN n00b

Post by CalvinW »

Yea, unfortunately my schedule doesn't work well with fare weather riding 😔
If it's later in the spring I could probably still swing at least part of the trip on a weekend, then disappear part way through. Flexible as far as which weekend
1998 DR350
1993 XR600
mcrdude897
DAMN n00b

Post by mcrdude897 »

Hey! Mike from Libertytown here; Haven't posted here in forever but I'm definitely interested in this BDR X trip. I'll be on my Husky FE.
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

I’m lurking, waiting for dates. I’m interested but with kids and my work schedule it is hit or miss for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

depending on how/where we start, for those of you who have kids/work etc. that makes getting away harder (certainly understood by me!), if we were to plan to start it from the north end, you guys could ride "half" of it in 2 days and bail on the south side closest to MD. Then you could ride the other half later in the year? Anyway, there are ways we should be able to make it friendly to those that have limited time-

South side RDVU/Start is best for leaving vehicles (in regards to closest to home I mean). North side RDVU/Start is best for those who need to bail earlier and maybe can't ride the whole thing.

If we are planning to come up via 4 wheels and then unloading and riding, that will play into decision where to start. I am good for any option. I can ride the bike up or come up in the van and leave it where we start-I am leaning towards riding the bike up. Then I can just bail when ever and NOT have to go back to my van.
Lots of cool bikes---
kos1
DAMN Wanabe

Post by kos1 »

also interested... figured I'd throw my name out there but it's getting a bit crowded.

I can do more of a last minute date to try and hit a good stretch of spring weather... mainly because I'd rather pack a tent than hotel it. I'm close enough that I'd ride to the start. Thought this was closer to the state line... I rode up to bald eagle before and it's got me thinking :think:

This is a pretty long thread already should I just start throwing out dates and let the chips fall where they may?
Last edited by kos1 on Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'06 DR 650
'81 GL500 (some assembly required)