I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

you pissed me off, so I am gonna run you over!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

you pissed me off, so I am gonna run you over!

Post by Firebolter »

Unreal-people are literally loosing their minds-
obviously the guy with the car is wrong and deserves what ever punishment he gets, but I also think the TALL BIG dude kinda got a taste of small guy rage! I mean he punched the small dude and kicked him and threw him to the ground. Doesn't make it right to run him over, but just maybe next time he is out walking his dogs, he might not be so fast to throw a punch? Assuming he can ever walk again!

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/ ... uth-beach/
Lots of cool bikes---
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: you pissed me off, so I am gonna run you over!

Post by Bucho »

Yeah, the guy shouldn't have ran the red light in the first place.
But both guys keep instigating the situation. I'm glad neither had a firearm.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I've never seen anything like what's happening like this. It all seemed to get worse during the pandemic - people with very short or no fuse going off in traffic or really anywhere. It makes me much more aware of not doing anything (even blowing my horn at idiots) that could be construed as instigating an encounter. Mental health problems are now the new pandemic.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I love how the guy tries to justify hitting him with the car by saying the guy with the dogs kicked his car first.

How does a nurse afford that car in the first place?? Oh, right... It's Miami and everyone is driving cars they can't afford.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Twist wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:02 am It makes me much more aware of not doing anything (even blowing my horn at idiots) that could be construed as instigating an encounter. Mental health problems are now the new pandemic.
True that. I just had a conversation with a 18yr old about just that. Keep your head down, use your blinkers and don't blow your horn at people. People are fed up with so many aspects and angles in modern society that it's just takes one non related thing to light your fire and then something happens that is so stupid and possibly life changing. One young guy will go to prison, loose his career and the other will have walking issues for the rest of his life.
Lots of cool bikes---