I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Dogs

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

DAMN Dogs

Post by Bucho »

Our smallest dog is named Oliver. He is a pretty good dog up at the Emmitsburg farm. He listens really well off leash. Stays with you while hiking etc…. He likes to ride in the car or the buggy.

However he is terrible around strangers. Some of my old dogs have been pretty wary of strangers but as soon as I tell the dog to heel or quiet. They would be fine. Oliver will bark and has actually nipped an HVAC guy.

As part of his new training. Ive decided to start taking him on moto rides. He is pretty cute and people usually want to see him and pet him. So he will be around lots of strangers at gas stations, scenic stops, etc…

He did pretty well on his first ride. He seems to like it.

FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg (179.85 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Re: DAMN Dogs

Post by smdub »

Oh, thats pretty cool. How are you carrying him?
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: DAMN Dogs

Post by Bucho »

smdub wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:01 pm Oh, thats pretty cool. How are you carrying him?
Its a "sling" I found at home. I'm not sure if its designed for babies or small dogs, but it seems to work pretty well.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200