I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

AOMC 20% off sale

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

AOMC 20% off sale

Post by Firebolter »

Good time to buy stuff @20% off today and through tomorrow. I have bought lots of stuff over the years from AOMC , good place!
Lots of cool bikes---
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: AOMC 20% off sale

Post by Wingfixer »

Me, and my 300, have probably put a couple AOMC kids through college. It's worth a look for a deal!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

AOMCs and Revzillas sales are bullshit. "Only on select items". :censored:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

RMATVMC is usually cheaper anyway, has more stuff in stock, and doesn't lie about stock status.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

smdub wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:18 pm RMATVMC is usually cheaper anyway, has more stuff in stock, and doesn't lie about stock status.
That's my go to place, especially for tires and tubes for dirt bikes. They usually arrive next day, or two.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I use Rocky Mtn alot too, but 20% off is decent, so I got my whole top end refresh kit (piston/rings/gaskets) and a powervalve refresh kit too! Anytime there is a 20% off sale, it is worth looking at!

One thing about Rocky Mtn, if you buy the "Tusk" brand, it is a cheaper alternative and it shows in the quality of the piece. OEM baby when possible-
Lots of cool bikes---