I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Wingfixer

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Wingfixer

Post by Rut Row »

you still around dood?

You go to Captain's school and suddenly we aren't good enough to socialize with anymore? :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Re: Wingfixer

Post by Daves08excr »

Him and rob are off riding together. :poser:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I spoke with him yesterday - he has a new lady friend. He seems to be preoccupied... :freakey:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Ahh women :bow:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Hi guys, I am alive and well. I am sorry I dropped off the grid like that. I do have a new girlfriend and things there are going surprisingly well. Because of the added time away from home during training I got a comp week off from work and between that and vacation I have not had to go to work since the end of training on June 23rd, I just went out today and am in New York now.
I spent most of that time off with the new girl, we had a great time and the best news is, she rides!! Hopefully you DAMN guys will get to meet her soon.

The bad news is the economy continues to suck and I will be taking a 45% pay cut the end of August. I hope this will not distract me from riding, well not more than I already have been. I hope to be back on the trail soon.

Thanks for the concern.

P.S. If anybody out there knows anybody looking to buy a 2 year old house in Berkeley Springs please get them in touch with me.

Later,

Patrick
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:I spent most of that time off with the new girl, we had a great time and the best news is, she rides!! Hopefully you DAMN guys will get to meet her soon.
We DAMN well better! so, what does she ride?
Wingfixer wrote:The bad news is the economy continues to suck and I will be taking a 45% pay cut the end of August.
Now THAT really sucks :foul:
Wingfixer wrote:P.S. If anybody out there knows anybody looking to buy a 2 year old house in Berkeley Springs please get them in touch with me.
I've seen his place - nice digs! :thumbup:
Ken