I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dad/Daughter ride

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Dad/Daughter ride

Post by Twist »

My daughter and I snuck off for a ride day yesterday. Just a few hours rambling down through some back roads along the Chesapeake for lunch and then back home the long way. No animals were harmed and no performance awards were, uh, awarded. High 70's, low humidity, perfect day.

I left my GS in Idaho so today was a ride on my 2fiddy. It hadn't been ridden in a while and quit on me a couple of times on the way to the gas station. It was hesitating off idle a bit as well but I had a double dose of Sea Foam in the tank and after running the snot out of it for the first 20 miles or so it was back to normal operation.

She heads off the college for her freshman year this coming week and it'll be the first time in over 38 years I haven't had a kid at home. Life is about to change. Dawn and I are planning things to keep us on the go so we don't have time to get depressed about it.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Dad/Daughter ride

Post by Bucho »

Sounds like a great ride.

All kids out of the house sounds great too
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Dad/Daughter ride

Post by Firebolter »

My girlfriend took her daughter (Lucy) down to college in Fl this week. She stopped in SC to visit a girlfriend she hasn't seen in awhile. She told me last night, she doesn't want to go home, it's gonna be weird! Totally understand, but they do grow up! I love that ride south of Annapolis along the bay, great ride for 2-3 hours each way if ya want it.
Lots of cool bikes---