I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Michaux Dual Sport 2023

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Michaux Dual Sport 2023

Post by Firebolter »

What a DAMN nice day! It was the perfect example of "not a cloud in the sky" kinda day. Mid 80 temps and low humidity. Didn't even sweat a lot except for a few of the rock sections. Phoo had to bail early after Big Flats snack break. I blew a turn and got separated from Jim and Sean but ended up catching up to Sean at Rutters. Love the fresh ice cream at the end of the ride. Saw some pretty interesting bikes. GPX (Chinese KTM's) had a booth there, I looked at the bikes, they look nice.

One guy took a mid size BMW into an option, that was entertaining watching him ride (the struggle bus). Overall typical nice Michaux course, great weather and no crashes but I did get the usually obligatory bloody forearm scratches! Nice long hot shower when I got home, Used my chair to hang upside down and then off to bed at 9. Feel good this morning!
Lots of cool bikes---
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Re: Michaux Dual Sport 2023

Post by trialsrider »

As, Bill said, great day for riding and nice trail mix.

I saw Bruce working the mid-way snack stop. Another DVTR guy named Chuck at a road crossing deep in the woods helped me get sorted out when I was running out of gas.

Thanks Bruce and all the DVTR crew for the hard work and putting on a great event, again!!
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I havnt been able to make it the last few years. Im glad that DVRT has been keeping the event going and doing it well.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I missed FB. Saw everyone else. Running the snack stop was cat herding at it’s best.or worst?

Got to hike all nine miles of the A option right after Big Flat yesterday. Rake in hand. Good times.
Bruce