I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2014 Freeride 250R - $5,000 - OBO

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

2014 Freeride 250R - $5,000 - OBO

Post by BigBird »

2014 Freeride 250R
This is the very 1st Freeride in the USA. I imported it from the UK in 2014 with a special off-road racing only title so it cannot be tagged.

It is probably the best eqipped/setup Freeride in existance with every possible mod/upgrade including several that are unique to this bike only.
I am an 80 year old rider that also has a similarly set up tagged 2015 Freeride that I ride freequently. Since I have these 2 nearly idendical bikes I am selling one to get more garage space, etc.

This is probably the BEST off-road bike available for anyone that is short, or OLD (like me :>) or not real strong or a beginner or learning rider male or female. It is low, light and manuravable and will go ANYWHERE any other dirt bike can go with less effort. It is GREAT in the rocks, creaks beds and steep climbs -BUT can still go fast enough for open dirt roads, etc.

It also has a tuneable Scotts Steering dampener installed which I plan to remove - (but that is negotiable).

I will be happy to answer any questions.

I have been a main player in the develpment of these bikes after Yoram Lavee left and am VERY knowledgable on these bikes.

Rekluse Exp Autoclutch with latest upgraded discs etc. - Well tuned - Works GREAT
Both ends of the Rear Shock have the later version of the X-Bushings thus lowering the seat height to under 35"
KTM Radiator Guard = Excellent and necessary if you don't want to keep replacing radiators​
Max OVERSIZE Lithium Battery​
Latest Upgraded Bendix and Starter​
Seat Concepts Aftermarket Seat​
Shinko Cheater Rear Tire​
Bridgestone M59 Front Tire​
Tubliss in both wheels and wheels balanced​
Threaded Bar Ends with Grip/Hand Guards​
Well Tuned Carb with JD Jet Kit+​
Rear Fender Zipper Bag​
Exhaust Bash Guard​
Homemade "Padiator"' Rear Brake Coolers = WORK GREAT and eliminate all the brake problems on these bikes​
Gaffer Sintered Metallic pads = GREAT w Padiators​
Acerbis Front Auxiliary Gas Tank - 50 mile+ range​
Front Suspension Tuned by Corey ProTune = The BEST you can get​
Offset Steering Bearings by Cheney Eng. = More Rake/Trail - REALLY tames the quick handling issue - NO downsides
Knight Designs Lowered and Rear Offset Foot Pegs = GREAT
Sprockets = 12 front 46 rear

Everything on the bike is in very good shape and ready to ride.
The motor is completely stock, except for jetting changes, recently installed new Top End with plated cylinder bore.
The bike has the usual scratces, etc. one would expect on a dirt bike but nothing is broken, defective or inoperable.
The bike came with all the ususal "road" items such as lights, etc. but I have removed them to minimize weight - however they go with the bike.
Last edited by BigBird on Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
beejaytee
aka Heather

Re: 2014 Freeride 250R

Post by beejaytee »

I may have missed it but I think you forgot the price Sam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2014 Freeride 250R - $5,000 - OBO

Post by BigBird »

Thanks - Fixed.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike