I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

The offical parenting thread (rant / tell stories/post pics)

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: The offical parenting thread (rant / tell stories/post pics)

Post by Laoch »

I get out of the shower the other night, put my drawers on and get into bed and I'm thinking, DAMN it's chilly :shrug:

I ask the Mrs,"Does it feel cold?" She's under the covers. I get up the check the thermostat; it's set on 74 :censored: :dirtdog:

I go to holler at my 18yo daughter, I open her door and her window is wide open :frustrated:

She said she was hot.
:wallbash:

Nuff said?
Bruce
code
DAMN Poohba

Re: The offical parenting thread (rant / tell stories/post pics)

Post by code »

dirtygrunt wrote:I get out of the shower the other night, put my drawers on and get into bed and I'm thinking, DAMN it's chilly :shrug:

I ask the Mrs,"Does it feel cold?" She's under the covers. I get up the check the thermostat; it's set on 74 :censored: :dirtdog:

I go to holler at my 18yo daughter, I open her door and her window is wide open :frustrated:

She said she was hot.
:wallbash:

Nuff said?

Good thing you don't live here. I crank ours down to the 60's at night when the wife goes to bed. I hate the heat, perfectly happy if it snowed year round...hell it can snow in my room for that matter. :lol2: My parents sound like you...they'll go the greater majority of the summer without a/c. They still have yet to turn there's on at all this year..mine came on in april :thumbup: