I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Domain Sale

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Domain Sale

Post by Rut Row »

so I get this email
I am currently interested in buying your domain name,Kyler.com, for my small business and I would like you to offer me an estimate of what you would be interested in selling the website for so I can create an offer for you. In edition, if you are selling the site, I have some domain name DNS moving ideas for you to choose so your new domain will be just as good as Kyler.com

Please get back to me ASAP because I can not go on with looking at any other domains until you get back to me, which I'm sure you will. Thanks!

-K.L.D.

Sent from my IPhone
My first thought is he/she flunked high school English - the grammar is terrible and he can't spell! so I respond...
I've had this domain since 1995. I'm not really interested in selling it
I guess some people don't understand a polite no.
No? Well I feel everyone has a price and I was thinking you could move to kenkyler.com and earn some money from your old domain name and you get to keep everything from your site I'm just looking to buy the domain name.

Sent from my iPhone
so I think about it a bit and what the heck, I can always use some money so I respond...
I’d sell for $500,000
Anyone want to take bets? It will be interesting to see if he responds. btw, his websites are all parked domains where he redirects to online store fronts. Not sure why he wants my domain. :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Re: Domain Sale

Post by B DIRT »

tell ya what ken if you get that money I'll let you split it with me :cheers:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

B DIRT wrote:tell ya what ken if you get that money I'll let you split it with me :cheers:
You don't have to split it with me, but you're welcome to buy me an EXC450, or give me yours and treat yourself to a new one.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

CapoGreg wrote:
B DIRT wrote:tell ya what ken if you get that money I'll let you split it with me :cheers:
You don't have to split it with me, but you're welcome to buy me an EXC450, or give me yours and treat yourself to a new one.
jeez - if I gave you mine, you'd have to have your legs stretched! :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

I'm 5'10" with a 29" inseam, I'd need my legs stretched for a stock one too.