I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Pine Barrens - Who's In?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Re: Pine Barrens - Who's In?

Post by jxs2151 »

Bucho wrote:I've been going through the old Jersey threads to see pics and video's of deep sand roads and Jersey Pines.
I can't wait.
I used to Jeep in the Pines, the coolest thing is that there is just so much land there that you can ride all day and never see the same place twice.

What an awesome weekend this is going to be!

Don't forget to thank SallyDog, without him we'd just be a bunch of DC folks wandering around the Pines lost.

Jeff
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I've been going through the old Jersey threads to see pics and video's of deep sand roads and Jersey Pines.
I can't wait.
Ahem... Sallydog PROMISED us no :whoop: :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

jxs2151 wrote:

Don't forget to thank SallyDog, without him we'd just be a bunch of DC folks wandering around the Pines lost.

Jeff
even with him your just gonna be wondering around lost. :ride:
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Kyler wrote:
Ahem... Sallydog PROMISED us no :whoop:
imagine promising no whoops in the pine barrens. :harhar: my bike dont like them so i try to steer clear but the can grow overnite.
OCCR
DAMN

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I can deal w/ a few whoops and some wandering.

As long as we get to blitz down some deep sand roads.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

First thing Saturday morning, I have to bleed the front brakes on the Wasp and adjust the idle - maybe adjust the timing too - please plan accordingly. :bandit:

what the heck, anyone want to help overhaul the top end whilst we are at it? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

everyone knows all bikes have to have plates on them, right.... it goes without saying...?
OCCR
DAMN

delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

sallydog wrote:everyone knows all bikes have to have plates on them, right.... it goes without saying...?
Ever get checked for matching vin #s? I mean, mine match of course.. Just curious. :bandit:
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

delusion39 wrote:
sallydog wrote:everyone knows all bikes have to have plates on them, right.... it goes without saying...?
Ever get checked for matching vin #s? I mean, mine match of course.. Just curious. :bandit:
during the spring ride, they towed away a guy's bike who wheelied past a DNR officer and who had a plate from a registered bike on his non-registered bike.
Ken
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

Kyler wrote:
delusion39 wrote:
during the spring ride, they towed away a guy's bike who wheelied past a DNR officer and who had a plate from a registered bike on his non-registered bike.

On pavement or in the woods?
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.