I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Pine Barrens - Who's In?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Re: Pine Barrens - Who's In?

Post by sallydog »

delusion39 wrote:
On pavement or in the woods?
dirt road in the pine barrens. 5th gear wheelie. cost him $500
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

delusion39 wrote:On pavement or in the woods?
on the dirt road after he came out of the woods
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

sallydog wrote:
delusion39 wrote:
On pavement or in the woods?
dirt road in the pine barrens. 5th gear wheelie. cost him $500
Hah. Isn't there technically a speed limit out there? I have a KTM tag/reg. Both of them are 2006s. Reg just says 06 KTM MC. Just one has the twin and the other is a thumper. :ride:
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

if thats all he got then he is lucky, with the enduros most (not all) motorcycle fines include a 5 year suspension from use of Jersey forest race ride or whatever. they check the sign up sheets for the banned names.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Unfortunately while going over the bike today, I realized my rear wheel bearings were thrashed. :rant: I doubt I'll be able to get a hold of any prior to Friday evening. So it looks like the Husky will be out of commission. :foul:

What kind of riding will we be doing? I'm considering still coming and just riding my wifes KLX.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:Unfortunately while going over the bike today, I realized my rear wheel bearings were thrashed. :rant: I doubt I'll be able to get a hold of any prior to Friday evening. So it looks like the Husky will be out of commission. :foul:

What kind of riding will we be doing? I'm considering still coming and just riding my wifes KLX.
bring the KLX - you'll be fine. :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Grady wrote:Unfortunately while going over the bike today, I realized my rear wheel bearings were thrashed. :rant: I doubt I'll be able to get a hold of any prior to Friday evening. So it looks like the Husky will be out of commission. :foul:

i might be able to bring a set. what year is your bike? i'll check availability.
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

Call Halls. They are on top of everything. You could ship them overnight. I also heard some honda bearings fit. (at least the 450's) There's a bearing warehouse in philly somewhere. You can match up anything I hear???
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

The bike's a 1998 TE610. I'll give Halls a call in the morning. I have a spare set of hubs I was going to use for an SM wheel build, but wound up not useing them. I'll check the bearings in the spare hub. If it's in good shape, and comes out without damage, I might try and swap bearings for the weekend. Sallydog, let me know if you have any luck. I'm sure halls will have them, but you usually get raped on overnight shipping.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Call Toy Tech / 717-469-9484 / Chris or Scot.
Grantville Pa, just a couple miles off i-81.
They just might have what you need in stock.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr