I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FS: Asterisk Cell Knee Braces $450 OBO

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

FS: Asterisk Cell Knee Braces $450 OBO

Post by Rut Row »

Okay, so here's the deal. These braces are top notch, well made and comfortable... as long as you aren't bow legged :dry:

Having misshapen legs (shut up Code) causes pressure points and blisters so I gotta get new braces. :fitz:

I bought them new this spring after my slip in the mud on a steep hill and wrenched my knee. I've used them all year and they are fantastic. Without them, I wouldn't have been riding this year at all. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I finally went to the Doc about my DAMN knee and found out I have a torn right ACL and he gave me a script for some custom CTi braces. :loveit:

So these have to go and they can be yours for only $450! Yes, that's right, you read it correctly, these nearly new $600 braces can be yours for a paltry $450!!!! How can you go wrong? These coveted,high end braces are barely used and were only worn on weekends by a slow moving geezer! :jack:

But wait, there more! :brows:

Stay with me here Internet guy, I can't do this all day... :whip:

I'll even toss in free delivery! Yes, you read that right, FREE DELIVERY as long as it is within 25 miles or to any officially recognized DAMN Ride :deal:

Don't wait! Hit your PM button now and scarf up this deal of the century! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris