I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

twoburgers now registered

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
twoburgers

twoburgers now registered

Post by twoburgers »

Hello - allow me to introduce me. I was at the first two DAMN events - a day ride w/ lunch in VA, and the first Greenridge camp weekend. I'm a bit late joining this group - no real excuse... I rode with some of you at the S500 - Sat only due to domestic obligations. I hear the Sun ride was better. I was on the '07 Husky 510. I started off riding with a group of NVTR folks incl. a newer Husky. They were riding a bit slower that I prefer (and I thought I was slow...), leeched on to some guys from Raleigh, NC that were moving at a good clip, and finished out the last third of the ride with some friends from the Charlottesville area. I packed up the old F-150 and headed home with a sore butt. I would like to explore those trails again - hint, hint. :whoop: And if Rob is reading, the Husky is back to shiny new status. :salute:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: twoburgers now registered

Post by Rut Row »

Welcome! :hug:

and it is about DAMN time you joined! :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Welcome fellow Husky rider :thumbup:
And a 510 at that :ride:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Howdy 2burgers. I remember riding w/ you at one of our daytrips to Greenridge. Probably 2 years ago...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200