I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Newb MD/PA line

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Scott321

Newb MD/PA line

Post by Scott321 »

Hey All, joined up to try to find some new ride spots and people to ride with. I live in PA up above Whiteford Md, close to Fawn Grove. I have a pa plated 525exc ktm. I prefer the nasty gnarly single track stuff more than dirt roads and such. I have some decent trail out of my back yard and use the local roads to enter a few trails that head out into the woods and dead end. I've been slowly expanding everything and want to make a big loop out of it. It's nasty push/pull your bike through a lot of the new, carry a machete kind of stuff.

Also heard of some trail around Delta-Cardiff but don't know where it is. Can ride most anytime up until mid December. Moving to AZ for a couple years. :cheers: Scott
CapoGreg

Re: Newb MD/PA line

Post by CapoGreg »

Hey Scott, welcome to the board. I live down near Bel Air, but am currently without a dual sport. I have been known to muscle my big pig through some tight spots, but gnarly single track is not worth the risk. Hopefully I'll have something soon and maybe we can get out and ride.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Tight knarly single-track? watch for Granville's posts and go ride his reclaimed strip mine... tight sheet it is!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

I was thinking of riding up to the Delta quarries earlier today. Maybe we'll set up alittle ride... hit the trails around the quarries & the little pit up there.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

We used to have trials events at the quarry in Delta, some crazy stuff to play on. DAMN sharp rocks cost me (2) trials tires :frustrated:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr