Sur Ron Tuning. aka geek speak.

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Sur Ron Tuning. aka geek speak.

Post by Firebolter »

MTN ridge is okay, not my favorite place to ride dirtbikes. Like I said, if the GF comes, I'll bring her bike too and we can do some riding. If it is tight, and in the trees, you won't run away from me if I am on the Sur Ron dude-
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

I did not hear mention of my TM is bored so come get it...LOL
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Dang it. My daughter has spring break next week and we would have wanted to go ride Mountain Ridge for a couple of days. Doesn't open until April 30 (a week earlier for season pass holders).

It looks like AOAA is open Thur - Mondays. Been there - a lot of quads running around. Anyone have a suggestion of where else to go for some easy trail riding? I've never been to FRO - are there places there suitable for a beginner dirt bike rider?
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Twist wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:08 pm Dang it. My daughter has spring break next week and we would have wanted to go ride Mountain Ridge for a couple of days. Doesn't open until April 30 (a week earlier for season pass holders).

It looks like AOAA is open Thur - Mondays. Been there - a lot of quads running around. Anyone have a suggestion of where else to go for some easy trail riding? I've never been to FRO - are there places there suitable for a beginner dirt bike rider?
FRO has lots of beginner stuff. Most parking areas are surrounded by benign trails. I think you can do day passes now.
https://readingoutdoors.com/trial-day-passes

LMK if you go, I might be available.
Bruce
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Boom Boom wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:37 pm I did not hear mention of my TM is bored so come get it...LOL
And you won't! That bike is how they say, a keeper!
Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Laoch wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:23 pm
Twist wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:08 pm Dang it. My daughter has spring break next week and we would have wanted to go ride Mountain Ridge for a couple of days. Doesn't open until April 30 (a week earlier for season pass holders).

FRO has lots of beginner stuff. Most parking areas are surrounded by benign trails. I think you can do day passes now.
https://readingoutdoors.com/trial-day-passes

LMK if you go, I might be available.

Will do!
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Kiddo has his own bike now. Found a used X160.
2021-04-01_X160_r800.jpg

Anyone want to buy a set of supermoto wheels?
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

My daughter and I made it down to Budds Creek today with some friends and we brought the Sur Ron. I managed a couple of laps on the big track and it handled it just fine even with the trials tire I had on the back. That thing is a torque beast.

We got off and lost in the woods for a while riding the trails there. We basically had that bike going from 11a until 3p starting with 100% charge and leaving with it still in the mid-40% range. Giddy up.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Thats awesome! Fun riding w/ the kiddos
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

That's killer Wes! I have been working on my secret trails all week. Man, there is soooo much here where I live. The little LightBee is a fun little bike.
Lots of cool bikes---