I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

R&T Club Trials Event 18 April

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

R&T Club Trials Event 18 April

Post by Firebolter »

If you have ever wanted to check out a Trials event, here is one that is local and great for spectators. Bring out the whole family. There will be a truck selling burgers and dogs etc. You can picnic in the parking area. All of the sections are within walking distance from the parking area, but if you want to bring a bike to ride around and watch, that is okay too (but stay out of the sections), but you must wear a Helmet!!!!!

Here is a link to the website with the flyer you can download. Come on out and watch the fun! But I warn you, trials riding is addictive and you will leave there wanting a bike!

http://www.randtclub.com/

Bill
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: R&T Club Trials Event 18 April

Post by Rut Row »

Thanks Bill! I'll try to come by and watch. :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

I think im going to try to attend. Trials riders are amazing to watch and i would love to see them in person.Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

Thanks! I can't see the website at work, but I'll take a look when I'm at home. Hope I can make it.