I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

I must be Rehabilitated!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

I must be Rehabilitated!

Post by Rut Row » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:25 pm

This sucks. A friend who is retired and delivers trailers and campers as a part time job called and said he couldn't get into Canada. It seems he had a DWI 35 years ago and they consider that a felony. Felons aren't permited entry.

What sucks is I had one 25 years ago. Shit... now to jump through hoops and try to get myself deemed "rehabilitated" in the eyes of the Canadian Government. :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: I must be Rehabilitated!

Post by hondahawkrider » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:27 pm

DAMNKLRRider wrote:This sucks. A friend who is retired and delivers trailers and campers as a part time job called and said he couldn't get into Canada. It seems he had a DWI 35 years ago and they consider that a felony. Felons aren't permited entry.

What sucks is I had one 25 years ago. Shit... now to jump through hoops and try to get myself deemed "rehabilitated" in the eyes of the Canadian Government. :shrug:

It's crap...

Rehabiliation to them means you have to pay more $$ to get in with advanced notice..... talk to em.. you will get in, but it will cost you some green
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se

Louge

Post by Louge » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Roosville customs turned me back for, "Canadian restrictions on soil importation". :harhar:
:
Bentonite_1_2_1.jpg
Bentonite_1_2_1.jpg (127.61 KiB) Viewed 5431 times
Arctic Circle.jpg
Fook yew customs moron!
Arctic Circle.jpg (92.93 KiB) Viewed 5431 times
Have you ever been arrested for a DUI is a standard Canadian customs question ... always answer no to everything.
Having answered yes your friend is fucked for life as an American felon. :boohoo:
They looked and didn't find a DUI on a CB450 back in the daze of hair down to my nips. :freakey

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:34 am

soil importation? :harhar:

Well. thanks to some sleuthing by a friendly, local law enforcement official, nothing shows up in my online records. Since Alzheimer's runs in my family, I probably won't remember that unfortunatel post-divorce incident 25 years ago. :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:56 pm

jsut don't tell em you memory is gone from all the beer and/or weed you did..... j/k
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se