I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Member -Camp Hill PA

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
master62
DAMN n00b

New Member -Camp Hill PA

Post by master62 »

Hello to D.A.M.M. members. I want to introduce myself. After 35 years, I am back into offroad riding. When I left I was a solid B rider. I was Secretary of South Penn Enduro Riders for several years in the 70's. After I sold my 250 Penton/KTM 35 years ago I wanted to stay on 2 wheels. I worked hard to race mountain bikes finishing as an Expert. I raced in the National Senior Games in bicycling Road Racing and Time Trials. I originally grew up in Centralia PA ( the town with the mine fire). I have a RAC Permit.
Yes I am an old fart. I am 63 but remain very active. Whenever I am not on 2 wheels, I am
whitewater kayaking. I am a Class 3 easy Class 4 paddler.
BOOM BOOM speaks well of DAMM riders. His knowledge, advice, patience and wrenching skills is helping me get back into offroad riding. I have a Husqvarna 2009 TE 250. This past weekend I worked on the Michaux DS mileage. I will be marking the first half. I believe you will enjoy this DS in August 2010.
Let me know if you have room for another rider on some of your rides. I have been introducted to Shade Mountain and 7 Mountains in PA. I am slow as I need time on the bike.
Regards
Tony
master62
DAMN n00b

Re: New Member -Camp Hill PA

Post by master62 »

Sorry fat fingered typing 2 x. S/b D.A.M.N. My apologies I'm old.
Kath

Post by Kath »

Welcome, Tony!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

master62 wrote:My apologies I'm old.
No problem! We need more DAMN old guys! :thumbup:

Trying to keep up with the kids is wearing me out! :boohoo:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Welcome to the DAMN group.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Glad to see you registered Tony.
DAMN fine bunch of guys and gals here to share a little smack talk with :cheers:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr