I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
kevleetee

Post by kevleetee »

Hello Gang !! I'm a new member. I live in Martinsburg WV and work at Ridersville Cycle. I wanted to join the site and make friends/contribute, etc. I came across a guy that invited me to a dualsport ride in Oakland Md, but I missed it. For all you supermoto guys, I recently found out about a supermoto track day at Summit Point on June 11 on the smaller track with a dirt section. Its too late to post anything on here as far as an event but I plan on attending and letting everyone know more for the next event.This is the second time for this this year. :roost: til then, keep it between the ditches and the poop out of yer britches.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: new member

Post by Rut Row »

Welcome! :thumbsup:

mbudya frequently terrorizes W MD sumo style - he'll ride at any excuse :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

kevleetee wrote:Hello Gang !! I'm a new member. I live in Martinsburg WV and work at Ridersville Cycle. I wanted to join the site and make friends/contribute, etc. I came across a guy that invited me to a dualsport ride in Oakland Md, but I missed it. For all you supermoto guys, I recently found out about a supermoto track day at Summit Point on June 11 on the smaller track with a dirt section. Its too late to post anything on here as far as an event but I plan on attending and letting everyone know more for the next event.This is the second time for this this year. :roost: til then, keep it between the ditches and the poop out of yer britches.
Welcome...
Ridersville Cycle, great shop - great owners.
Perhaps you can twist Harolds arm into having a DAMN riders day at his farm for some fun single track riding.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
kevleetee

Post by kevleetee »

Thanks for the welcome. Like I said,hope to contribute to the forum and I'm looking forward to June 11 at summit point. I have only ridden my KTM 525exc on the road with supermoto wheels/tires thus far and excited to see whats up with a track experience. Not sure if I'm gonna try to borrow Harold's helmet cam.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

you do have some offroad wheels, right? :eyes:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
kevleetee

Post by kevleetee »

Off road knobbs- yes. Just ran an ECEA Hare Scramble sunday at Willow Hill PA in the mud. Its put on by South Penn Enduro Riders. Nice place.They have riding there spring thru the fall. Its called Willow Hill Camp and Trail.
zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 »

welcome. ridersville rocks got a great deal on my xr :thumbup:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Welcome to the DAMN group :thumbup: