I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Moshannon State Forest - July 4th weekend - anyone going up

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Moshannon State Forest - July 4th weekend - anyone going up

Post by Ovo »

Just wanted to check to see if any DAMN riders were going to be up around Moshannon (Medix Run) area over the weekend.

I'm going up Friday after work and will be staying about 400 yards from the Medix Hotel/Bar. If you are going to be up there, stop by and introduce your self and have a cold with us. We should have 3 bikes ready to some exploring in the area.

Let me know...Thanks OVO (ron)
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
jps1933
DAMN n00b

Re: Moshannon State Forest - July 4th weekend - anyone going

Post by jps1933 »

Wish i could go, jps1933
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

jps1933 - Come on up...You know where we will be :kumbaya:
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Had a good weekend up riding. Ended up riding about 125 or so miles 95% dirt. Man my body is worn out. I need to start working out and get in a shape.

Experienced my first lay-down...Hit the low side of a mud hole and my tire sunk like 10 inches, I motored through it but came out of the hole on the wrong side the trail and ended up going over on my right side. Was pretty funny, but I'm sore today.

Man that place is so beautiful up there. I was enjoying every second on the bike...LOL

So many places to ride up there its crazy, but you better know where your going, its easy to get lost on those roads in the middle of mountains.
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S