I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

XR650L Smog Pump Removal

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
FOX8505

XR650L Smog Pump Removal

Post by FOX8505 »

I removed the Smog emissions stuff from the XRL today. very easy job and wow does it look cleaner. Here is some before and after shots.

Junior
DAMN Poohba

Re: XR650L Smog Pump Removal

Post by Junior »

So Fox, When do we get to see it on the road. I mean you only live 2 miles from me. :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: . You should be sick this weekend and join us us for alittle ride.777?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

jr-n-the mule wrote:You should be sick this weekend and join us us for alittle ride.777?
Agreed!

I've riden to work 15+ days straight, I should stand out quite well in Dena on a bright red dualsport. I don't have the gear to join the 777 ride. I need to revamp my armor/gear
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

Why do you hate the environment? :dry:

:lol2: kidding...looks good :thumbup: Almost like it was designed to come off :brows:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

FOX8505 wrote:
jr-n-the mule wrote:You should be sick this weekend and join us us for alittle ride.777?
Agreed!

I've riden to work 15+ days straight, I should stand out quite well in Dena on a bright red dualsport. I don't have the gear to join the 777 ride. I need to revamp my armor/gear
you don't need anything special - A sleeping bag, a tent or a hammock and a pad.

whatever you ride to work in is fine for this ride.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

badguy wrote:Why do you hate the environment?:
I recycled the parts... :shrug:
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

I want to go bad, this is my type of ride. I'm stuck at the office Saturday till 2pm.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

FOX8505 wrote:
badguy wrote:Why do you hate the environment?:
I recycled the parts... :shrug:
:poser:

So, haul ass down saturday afternoon and :roost: :whoop: with us on Sunday!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

FOX8505 wrote:I want to go bad, this is my type of ride. I'm stuck at the office Saturday till 2pm.
Fox, You can be stuck @ work any weekend. This is the 777 ride :deal:. That bike needs the ride. Tell them your :barf:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

Sick is out of the question, I'm the only one in my sales department. It sucks.

I'd love to meet you guys for at least a portion of the ride. I don't have a backpacking tent small enough to strap to the bike, so camping would be a gamble doing it belly up.

I wonder if I could meet Sunday morning somewhere and ride. That would be much simpler I think.