I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

HOwdy Folks!! Nube Here..

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
mustangwagz

HOwdy Folks!! Nube Here..

Post by mustangwagz »

HOw yinz all doin?! New to the site. was referred by an individual on TT.com. I'm from the western PA area. bout an hour north of pittsburgh in armstrong county. (incase the "yinz" didnt give it away)

been ridin bikes, quads and such motorized vehicles since i was about 10. (25 now)
'bout a month ago, bought my first Dual sport bike. (nice ole xt350) for 700 bucks including all the paperwork N stuff.

Just wanted to fill yinz in on who i was, what i got and where i'm from. Got a hand full of other ppl i Ride with and we always like to ride atleast once every weekend. If anyone is near me or wants to make a trip this way, just lemme know. I'm on here daily now checkin stuff out.

ALSO, i want to get GPS cordinates of a Creek Crossing to post on here along with pictures. Nice little creek, bout 30ft wide i'd say. no deeper than 2 ft. Old busted out bridge pillars along side of creek crossing. Has a nice little camping spot on other side that typically has ppl hangin out at it. :kumbaya: ive stopped there numerous times and never met same person twice. haha. Its like, 5 mins from my house back in "Pine Creek" area. Just off of Rt 28/66 north of kittanning. Little bit of tarmac in order to reach the dirt roads, but once your hit the dirt..its dirt for miles.

So keep your eyes peeled for that post if your into that thing. i would like to start finding more creek crossings myself as well. (gps would be cool to so i can keep track of the nifty stuff i find)

anyhow, Thats my story. Hope ya liked it! Thanks for readin!

-Zac :sheep:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: HOwdy Folks!! Nube Here..

Post by Grady »

:thumbup: Welcome to the DAMN group
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

welcome Zac! I'll be you have some decent riding up there - might have to check it out next year.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Welcome to the Group!
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Kath

Post by Kath »

Welcome :)
mustangwagz

Post by mustangwagz »

Kyler wrote:welcome Zac! I'll be you have some decent riding up there - might have to check it out next year.
Cool. Next year?...what bout this yr? lol Keep me posted.

Also..does "D.A.M.N" got stickers?
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Yup, we gots some DAMN stickers, and other DAMN stuff. Just go to the DAMN riders Goodie shop, linky at the top of any page.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
mustangwagz

Post by mustangwagz »

Cool! just ordered me a sticker! Shaweet!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

and watch for the next DAMN Jersey order - will likely be some time this fall
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris