I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Another Nube Question..

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
mustangwagz

Another Nube Question..

Post by mustangwagz »

WTF is a farkle fest?!?! lol i was like uhhh...hmm...yup..time to ask. lol
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Another Nube Question..

Post by Wingfixer »

From the urban dictionary:

"The word is generally accepted to mean a combination of "function" and "sparkle", hence, farkle. Motorcycle enthusiasts may install accessories, called farkles (also spelled farkel), to customize their machine."
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
mustangwagz

Post by mustangwagz »

Ohhhhhhhh!! Cool!

Thanks btw!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mustangwagz wrote:WTF is a farkle fest?!?! lol i was like uhhh...hmm...yup..time to ask. lol
A festival of farkling. Generally something that gets one in trouble with his/her spouse which in itself is a good reason to ... oh wait, my bride reads this board too... :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mustangwagz

Post by mustangwagz »

Busted!! lol
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

And "farkle" isn't always complimentary. Sometimes it has connotations of prioritizing function too far before appearance. If you see a KLR with every accessory from the SW Motech catalog, plus some DAMN junk from Pep Boys, and some home made stuff (like a PVC tool tube), you could properly say "DAMN, that bike is farkled" and it would be a statement about how it's over-done, perhaps tacky-looking, possibly ridiculous, and maybe even perfume on a pig.