I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Baltimore area riders?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
RadioRyder
DAMN Expert

Re: Baltimore area riders?

Post by RadioRyder »

Seems like C&D Canal is popular with our geographic area, so how long does it take to run up the canal and back, minus travel time there?

I have time tomorrow the 25th or next weekend. Evenings after work are tough cuz I work until 5:30p and probably couldn't get to Chesapeake City until 6:30ish.

Plus if a weekend, we could take a few extra minutes afterwards to :cheers:
06 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I'm booked every weekend till the 23 24 of October. I know it's a ways away, but if anyone wants to do it that weekend, I'm game.
OnOff
DAMN Expert

Post by OnOff »

Count me in Grady
Always up for a quick ride and eat. Sunshine grill is a good stop to eat, John Stevens Shrimp, Bombay Nights has GREAT Indian, The Orient in Perry Hall has outstanding sushi! This past week I stopped in Milanos in Parkville just off Joppa rd (close to harbor freight tools) and they have specials on crab cakes. one JUMBO lump crabcake the size of a softball, and 2 sides for $10.95. They were incredible crab cakes and a heck of a deal. I would NEVER have guessed Milanos would have great crabcakes. We could ride around Loch Raven, out by Boordy, out Harford rd (recently repaved) or up to Hunt valley powerlines?
Soooo many trails being closed, its tough to ride dirt and ESPECIALLY with more than one bike!
Time spent riding is not deducted from one's life...
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

HEY GUYS. i layed down a nice ride a few weeks ago with dave up towards susqi and river rd to columbia pa and back down next to the river and past indian steps museum area makes for a great ride if anyone is interested let me know. :thumbup: and if anyone is interested in a night ride still plenty of realastate so to speak for riding and getting a bite to eat while were out. ill start looking at site on a daily basis again. just alot going on for me. lots of repairs and bills and house repairs. no money no time not much fun this year. too many toys to repair. :boohoo:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

That ride up along the river is good, I did that at the beginning of September with a friend. There are a lot of good roads in PA if you have some time and patience. Somebody pick a day and time and we'll all meet up for a ride.
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

I'm riding Saturday. I've got to stay near Baltimore, because I'm on call. Anybody want to ride let me know. :roost:
damion410

Post by damion410 »

frogman1981 wrote:I'm riding Saturday. I've got to stay near Baltimore, because I'm on call. Anybody want to ride let me know. :roost:
i'm checking in. i can't do any dirt till i get knobbies but i can go for a loch raven ride, or harford rd. or just get together in fells
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

damion410 wrote:
frogman1981 wrote:I'm riding Saturday. I've got to stay near Baltimore, because I'm on call. Anybody want to ride let me know. :roost:
i'm checking in. i can't do any dirt till i get knobbies but i can go for a loch raven ride, or harford rd. or just get together in fells
I'm almost always up for a ride. I'm going to Green Ridge for the Black Friday ride. I'm not even putting the knobs on, don't need them for GR.
If you can't make that, I can ride local any time of the week (street or dirt).
Look forward to seeing ya, and welcome to our little forum.
damion410

Post by damion410 »

frogman1981 wrote:
damion410 wrote:
I'm almost always up for a ride. I'm going to Green Ridge for the Black Friday ride. I'm not even putting the knobs on, don't need them for GR.
Look forward to seeing ya, and welcome to our little forum.
sounds good to me. i wish i could have made the GR ride, but i am at work. i get off on the 6th of dec, but me and my bike are in fells\canton area and when i get free time i get a little ride in even if it is just going through fells. when i get off im off for two weeks and up for any ride\camping excursion
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

i'm checking in. i can't do any dirt till i get knobbies but i can go for a loch raven ride, or harford rd. or just get together in fells[/quote]
Look forward to seeing ya, and welcome to our little forum.[/quote]
sounds good to me. i wish i could have made the GR ride, but i am at work. i get off on the 6th of dec, but me and my bike are in fells\canton area and when i get free time i get a little ride in even if it is just going through fells. when i get off im off for two weeks and up for any ride\camping excursion[/quote]
I'm working in the same area as you, mon- fri get off at 1430. Maybe on one of the warmer days?