I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Lowering Links

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Lowering Links

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:we understand - some of us have the opposite problem. I had to put raising links on my KLR.
And a new kickstand bolt.

:peep:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:And a new kickstand bolt.
I now stock them for when short guys try to ride it :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RadioRyder
DAMN Expert

Post by RadioRyder »

Well I took it out for about 4 hours and it felt good on and off road. Didn't bottom out on jumps and had no problem clearing logs. I'm happy :loveit: .

Met a couple friends at Nabbs Creek afterward who came by boat and enjoyed live music :kumbaya: good vittles :kbasa: and cold :cheers: I parked my DR-Z in a huge line of HD's :poser: Completely muddy in a sea of bright shiny chrome :harhar:
06 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Hey Man, I seen you Friday. You were standing up going acroos stoney creek bdg. I think you had a yellow jersey on. I work at that marina and the one across from Elizabeth landing.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
RadioRyder
DAMN Expert

Post by RadioRyder »

I'm sure it was me, if it was a blue DRZ. That is my typical trek home from work, staying off the super-slab :screwy: . The only bad thing about riding a DS to work is the temptation to hang a sharp right into the woods when I see an opening :brows:
06 Suzuki DR-Z400S