I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hack Driver ISO Standby Monkeys - Interviews Oct 24th

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Hack Driver ISO Standby Monkeys - Interviews Oct 24th

Post by Rut Row »

Okay, here's the deal. I need spare passengers. I'll be conducting interviews and performance testing at the NVTR 40th Anniversary Ride Day @ Rocket Raceway. I can bring guests so in exchange for trying out for this prestigious position as an alternate, you get to bring along your bike and ride the MX park too!

Seriously, I'd like to make the Shenandoah 500 an annual sidecar event but I need more passengers. It is too much for one guy.

Interested? :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Hack Driver ISO Standby Monkeys - Interviews Oct 24th

Post by Laoch »

:screwy:

:shrug:

:rickey:
Bruce
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Ken, You know i want to be there for you. Unfortunately, i`m stuck in i don`t know land. Right now as it looks, if i want to particibate in the hummer run i`ll have to skip Gransville and rockets. :dirtdog: :shrug:. I don`t want to say i`m totally out. Life changeing decisions are being made right now. I`ll keep you informed. Do you have a cut off date?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Junior, I know what you mean. If you have to skip some of the other rides to make the HammerRun then do what you have to do. We all know you are brave (crazy) enough to get on a racing hack.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:Ken, You know i want to be there for you. Unfortunately, i`m stuck in i don`t know land. Right now as it looks, if i want to particibate in the hummer run i`ll have to skip Gransville and rockets. :dirtdog: :shrug:. I don`t want to say i`m totally out. Life changeing decisions are being made right now. I`ll keep you informed. Do you have a cut off date?
Cut off date is a few minutes before I hook up the hack trailer on the 24th! :lol2:

take care of the home front first, do the Hammer Run - you won't regret it.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I will be working on the 24th. :censored: Any chance my short debut during the Shen 500 could count?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:I will be working on the 24th. :censored: Any chance my short debut during the Shen 500 could count?
you are already down on the pre-approved list - as is Junior. If no one else wants to join this elite group we have enough passengers to get the job done.
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote: :screwy: :shrug: :rickey:
Does Dirty Jr have his MC license yet? He'd be perfect. :bandit:
Ken
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

I'm interested. How do I get in on the ride?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

CapoGreg wrote:I'm interested. How do I get in on the ride?
sweet! I'll post more info here as it becomes available.
Ken